Solving problems presented by the needs of our clients; going beyond pure function and providing designs that enhance, influence and protect their occupants.
We are a woman, minority-owned engineering consulting firm, founded in 1998. We specialize in Building Systems Engineering & Design, including specific expertise in electrical, mechanical, fire protection, plumbing and refrigeration systems. We work nationwide with clients who depend on quick, accurate solutions to complex engineering issues. We love collaboration and thrive on our long relationships with our Clients, consultants and partners. Our team of engineers and designers are responsive and work diligently to help our clients be successful, maintaining quality engineering practices, utilizing the latest technology, defining phases to minimize down time and manage the critical path.
• precise and functional design
• on time
• large and small projects
• turnkey, design-build, design-bid-build, construction manager-at-risk
• total project planning so the whole process from concept to construction is managed for success
• licensed and prepared to work in 45 states (and expanding)
• prime consultant leading teams that include architects, interior designers, engineering firms and contractors.
We are committed to the design of creative engineering solutions which are safe yet innovative, efficient and practical, and which support project goals and facilitate client success.